Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
Please read and complete the following Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
I, the undersigned potential investor/buyer, in consideration for
(hereafter referred to as Seller), providing me with information on the business offered for sale, understand and agree :
- That information provided on businesses is sensitive and confidential and that its disclosure to others would be damaging to the businesses.
- That I will not disclose any Information regarding this business to any other person who has not also signed and dated this agreement, except to secure their advice and counsel, in which case I agree to obtain their consent to maintain such confidentiality.
- “Information” shall include the fact that the business is for sale plus other data. The term Information does not include any information which is, or becomes, generally available to the public or is already in your possession.
- All Information provided to review the business will be returned to Seller without retaining copies, summaries, analyses or extracts thereof in the event the review is terminated.
- That I will not contact Seller’s employees, suppliers or customers except with written permission of Seller.
- That, prior to finalizing an agreement to purchase a business, it is my responsibility to make an independent verification of all Information.
- That, should I enter into an agreement to purchase the business Seller offers for sale, I grant to Seller the right to obtain, through standard reporting agencies, financial and credit information concerning myself or the companies or other parties I represent and understand that this information will be held confidential by Seller and will only be used for the purpose of Seller extending credit to me.
Agreed to and accepted: