Established Motorcycle Body Parts & Accessories Website For Sale – GSXRFairings.net
- Gorgeous fully developed website
- Includes once in a lifetime connections with motorcycle parts vendors
- Includes database, domain name, logo pack, and website
- Website has generated over $80,000.00 in revenue since launch with almost no marketing
- Power play for any business in the motorcycle niche or wanting to lead the motorcycle parts niche
Why Buy From BrandNames.net?
Benefit from the increased traffic potential a premium brand can provide.
Establish instant trust and credibility with prospects, partners and customers.
Cultivate your ready-made brand and watch it appreciate in value over time.
Enjoy an immediate professional online presence and boost your visibility.
Business has generated over $80,000.00+ in revenue with very little marketing
Instantly step into the super lucrative motorcycle body parts niche with this robust & aged website that has a steady stream of organic traffic from search engines. Business is a drop ship model!
- Professionally designed turn key website
- Easy to remember exact match domain name
- Aged Domain & Website
- Simply plug in your paypal id & start collecting profits
- Healthy profits margins on each order
2018 – $2,185.00
2017 – $2,582.92
2016 – $14,258.87
2015 – $13,441.25
2014 – $32,456.70
2013 – $20,635.60
2012 – $22,653.50
2011 – $2,650.85
Video walkthrough of the revenue from launch date till present:
1. Please briefly describe the business model
One of the leading suppliers of aftermarket suzuki gsx-r fairings (body parts for motorcycles) The fairings are purchased at a deep wholesale price from a handful of reputable suppliers and drop shipped directly to the customer. Profits are collected on the price difference between what the customer pays vs. the wholesale cost. No inventory is required.
2. When was the business established?
The business started in 2011
3. Whats your competitive edge?
Website has established accounts with the most reputable suppliers which allows products to be purchased at a nice profit and have it drop shipped directly to the customers location without having to carry inventory.
All traffic is generated from organic searches.In addition to servicing retail clients, this business also is a key point in the supply chain of other retailers as it sells wholesale to other businesses.
4. Who is your typical customer?
Motorcycle owners mainly in the USA but we have had orders from all parts of the world.
5. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. Partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem. If it is not sold it will continue to ran as normal like it has for many years.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
Yes the existing database of customers which is in the hundreds.
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?Yes, all customers with all their info, it’s all organized inside the admin panel of our website. TRAFFIC & MARKETING:
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, social media
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website and certain keywords, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
no. Tried small bing ppc campaigns in past.
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?See #1 – I can provide Analytics access to any interested prospect.
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?Paypal. But site can accept any processor its x-cart
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your paypal info and start collecting.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes – this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyer.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using website admin and stripe & paypal receipts.
5. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
6. Please provide a brief overview of pricing and how has it evolved over the last 12 months?
Pricing varies per bike model and design. We are constantly testing new prices to see what converts best.
7. What is the site’s average Refund/Chargeback rate over the last 12 months? What is the primary reason for refund requests?
We get some refund requests from time to time and the supplier handles those.revenue.
8. What’s the revenue for the previous years?
Business has generated over $75,000.00+ in revenue since launch date.
2017 – $2.582.92
2016 – $14,258.87
2015 – $13,441.25
2014 – $32,456.70
2013 – $20,635.60
2012 – $22,653.50
2011 – $2,650.85
Products typically have a profit range of 20% to 80%
Dec 201: $0.00
Jan 2017: $0.00
Feb 2017: $658
8. What contributed to the decline in revenue?
Lack of site content updates resulted in decreased position for most competitive terms. Could easily be regained with adding regular website content and social media marketing or even.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE:
1. How much time, in average, does it take to operate and maintain the site, per week?
Around 1-2 hours per week or less. Depends on how much of that time is dedicated to marketing.
2. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
- Processing orders – its done using a tool we built in the admin. Couple of clicks.
- Answering emails – mostly customers asking if part will fit their bike, etc.
- Updating social media accounts
- Email Marketing
- Updating site content
- Website marketing
3. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is – the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
4. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?
very few per month – most are asking if product will fit their bike, or if they can buy part of a kit or get a custom designed kit.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?
Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee.
1. Please describe your main competitors
Most competitors are providing D to F quality body parts. These parts are grade A and very similar to factory body parts. Not only that most competitors have poorly designed websites.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
Primarily our responsive and quality support is what keeps customers happy, as well as the quality of our products. We provide near instantaneous customer support to our customers.
Some of our competitors never respond.From a sales positioning perspective, our website design has been tailored, as well as the content, to capture the intended buying audience. We have had numerous professionals design and tweak the website over the years.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via instant messaging, slack, and email for up to 30 days after the sale date.
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Start off by adding all the suppliers products. Currently it is estimated that only approx. 40% of the available products has been listed due to time constraints of the current business owner. Simply adding new products has the potential to greatly increase revenue and customer base.
Continue adding new designs and adding a design your own body kit section similar to tirerack would increase revenue substantially. Sponsoring a few influencers could generate a lot of revenue. This site has positioned itself as an authority and leader in the niche.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too. All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
4. Where are your customers from? Mainly the USA. But customer base has customer from all over the world. Also supplying dealerships and other motorcycle businesses too.
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
- GSXRFairings.net – Domain
- Professionally designed website
- Product Database, Customer Database, Previous order Database, website files
- After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for 30 days after the sale completion date via IM or email.
- Transferring Service – We will transfer the website to the new owner.
1. Motorcycle-Fairing.com – $71,568.00 –
2. NiceCycle.com – $500,000.00 –
3. MotorcycleFairings.net – $43,900.00 –
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH OF REVENUE: