frsparts.org – Auto Parts Business in a Box ($19,000+ in revenue generated since launch)
- Reviews (0)
Why Buy From BrandNames.net?
Benefit from the increased traffic potential a premium brand can provide.
Establish instant trust and credibility with prospects, partners and customers.
Cultivate your ready-made brand and watch it appreciate in value over time.
Enjoy an immediate professional online presence and boost your visibility.
Established and Aged Turnkey Business in the lucrative Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ auto parts niche
Business has generated over $19,000.00+ in revenue since launch date with almost NO marketing
Full turnkey website built by professionals from the ground up! Simply add your paypal ID, do some marketing & start collecting the profits day after day!
- Premium exact match domain name
- Gorgeous turnkey website
- Established & robust website
- Site receiving consistant organic traffic
- Hard work is done — all that is left is marketing
- FRSparts.org – Domain
- FRSparts.org – Website
- Website database & website files
- After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for thirty days after the sale completion date via IM or email.
- Transferring Service – We will handle the detailed steps to transfer the website to the new owner’s server.
- Confidential supplier list will be provided to the new owners.
Total Revenue Generated: $19,000.00+
2018 – $236.00
2017 – $1,528.38
2016 – $5,104.01
2015 – $5,869.91
2014 – $4,306.60
2013 – $3,103.99
Currently the owners spend no time per week on this business. It’s currently gliding along on auto-pilot after dedicating a lot of work on the initial launch. More time spent on marketing will surely increase the revenue & profits.
1. Please briefly describe the business model
One of the premier suppliers of Scion FR-S parts and accessories. The products are purchased at a deep wholesale price from a handful of reputable suppliers and who drop ship the products directly to the customer.
2. When was the business established?
The business started in November 2011.
3. Whats your competitive edge?
Website has been built from the ground up and is highly targeted to Scion FR-S owners only. The premium exact domain name is super easy to remember and brand.
4. Who is your typical customer?
Scion FR-S owners mainly in the USA/Canada but could sell to anybody in the world.
5. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. The managing partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem. If it is not sold it will continue to ran as normal like it has for many years. This is no urgency to sell this business below market value.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
Yes the existing database of customers which is in the hundreds.
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
Yes, all customers with all their info, it’s all organized inside the admin panel of our website.
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, social media, small ppc tests.
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website and certain keywords, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
Some experimentation with small ppc campaigns on bing.
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?
See #1 – I can provide Analytics access to any interested prospect.
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?Paypal. But site can accept any processor its x-cart
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your paypal info and start collecting.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes – this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyer.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using website admin and paypal receipts.
5. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
6. Please provide a brief overview of pricing and how has it evolved over the last 12 months?
Pricing varies on product lines.
7. What is the site’s average Refund/Chargeback rate over the last 12 months? What is the primary reason for refund requests?
We get some refund requests from time to time and the supplier handles those.
8. What’s the profit margin on the products?
Products typically have a profit range of 20% to 80%
9. What contributed to the decline in revenue?
Lack of marketing from the site owners. No time has been spent on this site in a long time and it has essentially been gliding along on auto-pilot.Lack of site content updates resulted in decreased position for most competitive terms. Could easily be regained with adding regular website content and social media marketing or even ppc.
1. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
- Processing orders – its done using a tool we built in the admin. Couple of clicks.
- Answering emails – mostly customers asking if part will fit their bike, etc.
- Updating social media accounts
- Email Marketing
- Updating site content
- Website marketing
2. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is – the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
3. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?very few per month – most are asking if product has express shipping and do we ship to their location or for discounts.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee or we will move the site at no charge to your server.
1. Please describe your main competitorsDoing a google search for the term ‘scion fr-s parts’ will give you a better idea the most currently status.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
Primarily our responsive and quality support is what keeps customers happy, as well as the quality of our products. We provide near instantaneous customer support to our customers.
Some of our competitors never respond. From a sales positioning perspective, our website design has been tailored, as well as the content, to capture the intended buying audience. We have had numerous professionals design and tweak the website over the years.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via instant messaging, slack, and email for up to 30 days after the sale date.
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Start off by adding all the suppliers products.
Currently it is estimated that only approx. 25% of the available products has been listed due to time constraints of the current business owner. Simply adding new products has the potential to greatly increase revenue and customer base.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too. All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
4. Where are your customers from?
Mainly the USA
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH OF REVENUE: