GhillieSuits.org – Established: Sporting Goods / Hunting Business in a Box (Over $385K in Revenue since Launch)
- Ultra Premium domain name
- Gorgeous fully developed website
- OVER $385,000.00 in lifetime revenue generated from this business
- Includes once in a lifetime connections with sporting goods vendors
- Includes database, domain name, logo pack, and website
- Power play for any business in the sporting goods or hunting niche or wanting to lead the hunting or sporting goods niche
- Reviews (0)
Why Buy From BrandNames.net?
Benefit from the increased traffic potential a premium brand can provide.
Establish instant trust and credibility with prospects, partners and customers.
Cultivate your ready-made brand and watch it appreciate in value over time.
Enjoy an immediate professional online presence and boost your visibility.
Unique Business That Has Generated Over $385,000.00 Since it Launched
Gorgeous robust store built on a premium exact match domain name. If this could be replicated and aged it would cost tens of thousands dollars and hours in labor. Don’t miss out on this rare gem!
- Professionally designed turn key website
- Business generated over $385,000.00 USD in revenue since launch
- Easy to remember exact match domain name
- Aged Domain & Website
- High quality products with low return rate
- High profit margins on high ticket items
- Simply plug in your paypal id and start collecting profits
- Very little customer support needed for this niche
2016 – $1,037.89
2015 – $11,318.64
2014 – $11,917.19
2013 – $36,628.99
2012 – $55,619.35
2011 – $63,609.04
2010 – $62,225.382009 – $26,108.67
2008 – $81,257.58
2007 – $41,638.36
1 hour per week or less (more if you want profits to explode)
1. Please briefly describe the business model
One of the original and established premier suppliers of camouflage ghillie suits.
The ghillie suits are purchased at a deep wholesale price from a handful of reputable suppliers and drop shipped directly to the customer from the supplier. No need to stock inventory
2. When was the business established?
The business started in 2007
3. Whats your competitive edge?
This gorgeous robust store is built on a premium exact match domain name.
Website converts great as it has amassed close to $400,000 in revenue since launching.
We have established accounts with the most reputable suppliers which allows us to purchase each order at a nice profit.
The site name screams authority, trust and is perfect for search engines.
4. Who is your typical customer?
Paintball, airsoft, law enforcement, and military enthusiasts mainly in the USA but we have had orders from all parts of the world.
5. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. Partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
Just the database of customers in the web store who have not been marketed to previously.
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
Yes, all customers with all their info, it’s all organized inside the admin panel of our website.
TRAFFIC & MARKETING:
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
We have experimented with small ppc campaigns on google, bing and facebook that were very lucrative (see early years revenue)
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?
See #1 – I can provide Analytics access to any interested prospect.
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?
Paypal. But site can accept any processor its x-cart.
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your paypal info and start collecting.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes – this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyer.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using website admin & paypal receipts.
5. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
6. Please provide a brief overview of pricing and how has it evolved over the last 12 months?
Pricing varies per ghillie suit and does not change frequently. Margins are nice.
7. What is the site’s average Refund/Chargeback rate over the last 12 months? What is the primary reason for refund requests?
We get some refund requests from time to time and the supplier handles those. Chargebacks rarely occur from this store.
8. What’s the revenue for the previous years?
Site has done over a half of a million dollars in revenue since launch date.
2016 Gross – $1,037.89
2015 Gross – $11,318.64
2014 Gross – $11,917.19
2013 Gross – $36,628.99
2012 Gross – $55,619.35
2011 Gross – $63,609.04
2010 Gross – $62,225.38
2009 Gross – $26,108.67
2008 Gross – $81,257.58
2007 Gross – $41,638.36
Products typically have a profit range of 20% to 80%
9. What contributed to the decline in revenue?
When the business was first started it benefited from being one of the first to the market and the surge in popularity from ghillie suits as seen in call of duty.
Halloween time was a very lucrative time for many years. As focus and attention to marketing was lost the revenue and traffic declined.
The proof that this site has generated close to a half of a million dollars in revenue is proof this is a viable business model.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE:
1. How much time, in average, does it take to operate and maintain the site, per week?
Less than 1 hour
2. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
- Processing orders – its done using a tool that was custom designed in the admin. Couple of clicks.
- Answering emails – mostly customers asking if suit will fit or questions about express shipping.
- Updating social media accounts. (if you choose to do this — not much time was spent on this before)
- Email Marketing (if you choose to do this — no time was spent on this before)
- Updating site content (Suits and prices rarely change so not a lot of time required)
- Website marketing
3. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is – the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
4. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?
Very few emails received to this store. When orders are processed store has automatic email funnel it sends out to customer to keep them updated throughout the entire order process.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?
Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee, but we will help the new buyer move the business to their server.
1. Please describe your main competitors
Amazon & google ghillie suits for more info.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
This gorgeous store is built on one of the best and most trustworthy names for ghillie suits. Many consumers regard .org at a higher standard than most other extensions. Its very easy to remember, brand and become an overnight authority.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via instant messaging & email for up to 45 days after the sale date. We will work with the new buyer to transfer all the assest quickly and efficiently. The new buyer does not need to have any technical experience on moving businesses. Let our experts handle that!
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Continue adding new ghillie suits and create interactive product descriptions showing each ghillie suit out in the wild. Expanding to ebay, amazon, and other channels may prove to be lucrative too. Focusing on SEO and getting this site on page one of google would be very lucrative too.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too. All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
- GhillieSuits.org – Domain
- Professionally designed website built in x-cart
- Product Database, Customer Database, Previous order Database, website files.
- After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for 30 days after the sale completion date via IM or email.
- Transferring Service – We will transfer the website to the new owner
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH OF REVENUE: