- Reviews (0)
Why Buy From BrandNames.net?
Benefit from the increased traffic potential a premium brand can provide.
Establish instant trust and credibility with prospects, partners and customers.
Cultivate your ready-made brand and watch it appreciate in value over time.
Enjoy an immediate professional online presence and boost your visibility.
- Responsive website design
- Easy to remember exact match domain name
- Aging Domain & Website
- Evergreen car niche
- Simply plug in your ads and start collecting profits
- Join the billion dollar car niche.
1-2 hour per week or less (more if you want profits to explode) — Currently the website is running on auto pilot with no time being spent adding content or promoting.
1. Please briefly describe the business model
Subaru STi resource that generates organic, social, and referral traffic from people looking for survival information. Traffic can be monetized using adsense, clickbank, affiliate offers, etc.
2. When was the business established?
The business started in mid 2011
3. Whats your competitive edge?
This gorgeous robust resource is built on a premium exact match domain name using the easy to use wordpress platform.
The site name screams authority, trust and is perfect for search engines.
4. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. Partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale–
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
TRAFFIC & MARKETING:
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, direct, social media
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not that we are aware of.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?
Google for a better idea.
1. Does site generated any revenue currently?
No. The main focus has been adding content and not ads. While there are a few ads, there is no notable revenue figures available. Assume no revenue is currently generated.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE:
1. How much time, in average, does it take to operate and maintain the site, per week?
Less than 1-2 hours (depending how much content you want to add and marketing)
2. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
- Adding website content – its done in the admin and we will provide our procedure for adding new content.
- Updating social media accounts. (if you choose to do this — not much time was spent on this before)
- Email Marketing (if you choose to do this — no time was spent on this before)
- Website marketing
3. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is – the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
4. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?
No emails are received or support required.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?
Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee, but we will help the new buyer move the business to their server.
1. Please describe your main competitors
Google ‘sti mods or sti parts’ for a better idea of the current market.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
This gorgeous blog is built on one of the best and most trustworthy names for subaru sti mods.
Its very easy to remember, brand and become an overnight authority.
Simply put your adsense or ad code and start collecting profits. Start adding content daily and watch traffic explode.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via email for up to 30 days after the sale date. We will work with the new buyer to transfer all the assets quickly and efficiently. The new buyer does not need to have any technical experience on moving businesses. Let our experts handle that!
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Continue adding new content on a regular basis expanding the organic traffic reach. Build up email list and market with affiliate offers that payout hefty profits. Leverage social media to build up traffic and revenue
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too. All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
- STImods.com – Domain
- Responsive website built in wordpress
- Website database & website files.
- After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for 30 days after the sale completion date via email.
- Transferring Service – We will transfer the website to the new owner