Established Suzuki GSX-R Website For Sale – GSXRparts.net
- Ultra Premium domain name
- Gorgeous fully developed website
- Includes once in a lifetime connections with motorcycle parts vendors
- Includes database, domain name, logo pack, and website
- Power play for any business in the motorcycle niche or wanting to lead the motorcycle parts niche
Why Buy From BrandNames.net?
Benefit from the increased traffic potential a premium brand can provide.
Establish instant trust and credibility with prospects, partners and customers.
Cultivate your ready-made brand and watch it appreciate in value over time.
Enjoy an immediate professional online presence and boost your visibility.
Gorgeous Professionally Designed Website That Just Needs a Marketing Push to Generate Monthly Cash Flow
- Professionally designed responsive turn key website
- Easy to remember exact match domain name
- Aging Domain & Website
- Simply plug in your stripe / paypal id & start collecting profits
- Healthy profits margins on each order
1. Please briefly describe the business model
This business sells suzuki gsx-r parts & accessories to gsx-r owners. The suzuki gsx-r motorcycle has been around for 15+ years with no sign of them stopping production. It is one of the most popular sport bike models.
The parts are purchased at a deep wholesale price from a handful of reputable suppliers and drop shipped directly to the customer. Profits are collected on the price difference between what the customer pays vs. the wholesale cost. No inventory is required.
2. When was the business established?
The business started in 2015
3. Who is your typical customer?
Motorcycle owners mainly in the USA
4. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. Partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
https://www.facebook.com/GSXRparts.net/ – 216 likes
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
Yes the existing database of customers accounts
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
Yes, all customers with all their info, it’s all organized inside the admin panel of our website.
TRAFFIC & MARKETING:
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, social media
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website and certain keywords, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
Some experimentation with small ppc campaigns on google, bing and facebook.
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?
See #1 – I can provide Analytics access to any interested prospect.
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?
Paypal & Stripe. But site can accept any processor its wordpress woocommerce
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your paypal info and start collecting.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes – this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyer.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using website admin and stripe & paypal receipts.
5. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
6. What has contributed to the lack of revenue?
A lot of time and money was spent initially building this business from the ground up. When it was completed other projects were in high demand no further attention was given to this website. Although there has been a couple sales and a handful of leads via email and social media for parts.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE:
1. How much time, in average, does it take to operate and maintain the site, per week?
Around 1-2 hours per week or less. Depends on how much of that time is dedicated to marketing.
2. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
- Processing orders – its done using a tool we built in the admin. Couple of clicks.
- Answering emails – mostly customers asking if part will fit their bike, etc.
- Updating social media accounts
- Email Marketing
- Updating site content
- Website marketing
3. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is – the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
4. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?very few per month – most are asking if product will fit their bike, or if they can buy part of a kit or get a custom designed kit.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?
Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee.
1. Please describe your main competitors
The motorcycle parts business is an evergreen niche with a handful of big players. A simple search will reveal some of the biggest competitors.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
This business is laser targeted to gsx-r parts only. This is a great thing for gsx-r bike owners as they do not have to sift through pages of parts for other bike models. Plus it gives the perception of authority and leadership using this laser targeted domain and website.
Competitors simply sell parts for every bike under the sun and not showing expertise in one bike model.
From a sales positioning perspective, our website design has been tailored, as well as the content, to capture the intended buying audience. We have had numerous professionals design and tweak the website.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via instant messaging, slack, and email for up to 30 days after the sale date.
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Start off by adding all the suppliers products. Currently it is estimated that only approx. 15% of the available products has been listed due to time constraints of the current business owner. Simply adding new products has the potential to greatly increase revenue and customer base.
Using the power and low cost of social media to greatly expand revenue quickly.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too.
All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
PREVIOUS COMPARABLE SALES:
1. Motorcycle-Fairing.com sold for: $71,568
COMPARABLE BUSINESSES FOR SALE CURRENTLY:
1. NiceCycle.com is for sale for $500,000.00 USD
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
- GSXRparts.net – Domain
- Professionally designed website
- Product Database, Customer Database, Previous order Database, website files
- After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for 30 days after the sale completion date via IM or email.
- Transferring Service – We will transfer the website to the new owner.
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH OF REVENUE: